Eco Rascals – Bamboo Cup with Sippy Feeder
Wow! Who would have thought it was time for a cup already? The cuddly new born stage just isn’t long enough. Our eco rascals sippy cup is a great way to transition from a bottle to a cup for babies, toddlers and preschoolers.
Learning to drink out of a cup is a skill that everyone needs to master. This sippy feeder will help support the tip up and down motion that’s required to drink from a cup. It also catches most of the liquid when it drops – so no big spills!
The best thing about it is that when the child no longer needs the sippy feeder, you can just remove it and voila, a normal cup.
- A great starter cup for babies, toddlers and preschoolers learning to drink out of a cup.
- Made of organic bamboo which is a natural material, recyclable, biodegradable, grown and harvested without the use of pesticides.
- This cup is spill proof but not leak proof. This means if someone knocks it over, the liquid will be largely contained but the liquid will still leak through the top.
- Silicone sippy feeder comes in vibrant colours and is super soft. The silicone feeder can easily be pulled over a cup full of liquid.
- Detachable silicone sippy feeders are made from FDA approved 100% silicone, free of plastic, BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Dimensions – 9cm, 190ml
Like all bamboo products, please wash in warm soapy water prior to first use and continue this method after use too. Ensure the cup is completely dry on the drying rack before storing in a cupboard. Always store your cup without the silicone feeder attached.
Do not leave liquid in the cup for longer than 2 hours.
Bamboo doesn’t like to get too hot or too cold so please don’t put it in microwaves, ovens, sterilisers, dishwasher or freezers – It might appear to be coping fine but it’ll last longer if you don’t.
Please supervise children whilst eating and drinking.